Monday, June 6, 2011

notes about myself

notes about myself:
1. i am not a professional photographer, i am a photography enthusiast who has a full time non-photography related job.
2. i wish i can lug my camera everywhere with me, but in reality i m scared i will become a victim of mugging/robbing/snatching (god-forbid), especially in kl malaysia where statistics of crime is published as low but in real life is very high. i would rather take the safe road than the sorry road. so sometimes i will publish shots with my trusty 2mp nokia 5800xm phone camera.
3. i wish to keep my private life private, so most of my photos will not be the most recent ones or showing (clear) faces of my loved ones.
4. i have yet to narrow down what i want to achieve from my photography hobby, so i will post anything and everything that comes to mind at this moment. perhaps later i will categorize them. basically i am into...
a. candid street (i never liked posed pictures from the street)
b. macro insects / objects (so far only shot on insects)
c. panorama (landscape panorama, n i am a sucker for sunset panorama)
d. abstract (next project shall be something involving newton's law)
5. my engrish not powerderful n prefect. so sue me. :p

so that is all about me n my hobby that i can reveal so far.

4 comments:

  1. Oh... my england not powderful too... Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I sue you? At least for that PEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ david: point 2 can only be broken when i am at my hometown. other places no thank you unless got 4 bodyguards with me all the time. point 3 by order of home ministry. any attempts to break rules will result in automatic confiscation of equipment and revocation of visa until further notice. point 4 is me as a headless chicken lor hahaha.
    @ blu: pen's AF so slow... u sure u wanna spend lawyer's fee for that?

    ReplyDelete